Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

Joslyns 1st Photoshoot With Mommy

>> Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well she did fairly well, but at the beginning refused to stay in any position I wanted hah. I got a few cute ones with her bear, but that was when she not cooperating. They turned out good. I love the bear and the flower if you didnt notice. The flower actually was a headband gifted to Joslyns older sister Kylyn from her uncle and aunite Nathan and Janna. It made for a good prop while she is still small. The bear her daddy and I found in Fargo. The most expensive teddy bear we will ever purchase! lol We bought if for Joslyn as a going home gift from the hospital to remember the experiances there by. We found it in the hospitals gift shop, and purchased it when we heard how well she was doing and that we could take her home in a few days! We brought it too her and it sat on a perfect little shelf in her station until we could bring her home!

I hope anyway to keep the bear in good condition so as she gets older I can put it in a hope box, and when she is older we can give it to her when she has kids. Its a good reminder as well of how good,and great our God is. He took care of our little Joslyn and saw her through serious health issues SO early in her life. Because of HIM we have a beautiful healthy baby girl at home with her mommy, daddy and big sister. Right where we wanted her.


  

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP