Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

FINALLY!! TUMMY TIME!!

>> Thursday, February 24, 2011

Joslyn up until about 4+ months dispised with a passion her tummy time. The moment her belly hit the mat, floor, or crib, she screamed like someone was trying to kill her, finally she was on her tummy for a few minutes and she didnt start to scream bloddy murder. She wasnt so good at rolling over though. If she got frustraited she just planted her face into the ground and screamed until someone came and picked her up. She was doing something more then just laying there on her back non stop moving her arms and legs, but compared to Kylyn she was stiff, and quite behind. by her age Kylyn was sitting unsupported, scooting on the floor, and on her hands and knees rocking back and forth trying to figure out how to crawl. I was still scared something was wrong with her for her to be so behind her big sister, and slow compared to some of the other babys born in August. I knew though she was born early, and had a rough get going, so I shouldn't expect her to be excelling and to be so advanced.
I hate comparing....but why cant I stop? I feel like a bad mommy.

I had to put a cute sleeping photo in here.

 On her tummy! Sorry for the spittle in the corner of her mouth....probably should have wipped that, huh? (the other hand in there is Kylyns hand.)
 Not just on her tummy, but on her tummy looking half way happy!

I just think this one is super cute.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP