Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

And..She's...OFF

>> Thursday, March 31, 2011

Joslyn is crawling, has started to pull herself up on furniture, and walks along it. She has decided to do all of this in about 1 month. When she turned 7 months she was just getting up on her knees and rocking back and forth, but no forward motion. She could scoot backwards though. Shes come along way and at the rate shes going she MAY even be walking about the same time Kylyn was. Joslyn will be 8 months in 5 days, and then she has a month from then to start taking steps away from the furniture to be at the same physical moter development rate Kylyn was. We'll see what happens!


0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP