Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

My 3yr old Ballerina Princess

>> Thursday, March 31, 2011

I ♥ this bear



I made this tutu for her as well as a practice. I think it turned out OK.

My princess is growing up so quick it makes me sad, but it helps that shes so beautiful. Her personality cant even begin to be captured in a simple image. She is a firecracker in my dull life at home. She definatly keeps me on my toes with her imagination, and energy. I think back to being 17years old, and finding out I was pregnant. I remember hearing the advice and hearing the offers for people take me into ND so I could privatly end my pregnacey and allow people to think I had miscarried. To think people suggested ending the life of the precious little girl in her tutu above. She was a completely unplanned surprise pregnancy, and it was a mistake I made that got me pregnent, but wow...When you give your mistakes to God, can he turn a ugly mistake into something beautiful and valueable or what?! I thank God for forgiving me, and taking my garbage, and allowing me to continue on with a healthy pregnany, which in turn, ended up being the most beautiful little girl imaginable. (Joslyn too of course)


0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP