Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

36wks

>> Monday, July 19, 2010

Weeeeellll,   two labor and delivery hospital visits, a pelvic rest sentance, preterm labor, and a bed rest sentance later, I finally made it to 36wks as of July 18th 2010! It was kinda scary there for awhile, but we got things under control, and although I have numorous Braxton Hicks contractions in an hour nearly every hour of every day...My cervix hasnt dialated anymore...that I know of (i'll find out in 13hrs and 15minutes), and nothing else seems to be going wrong. I have passed my last two NST's (Non Stress Test) and baby is growing accordingly. YAY!

I have alot of trouble staying hydrated it seems, so I drink water non stop it seems, which means I'm running to the bathroom non stop as well! When BH contractions get bad I stop and lay down, and drink more water until they subside, then go back to what I was doing. It isnt fun, thats for sure. Kylyn is demanding of my attention, and makes it hard to be on bedrest!


The baby nursery murals weren't going to paint themselves...nor would the antique hat box. So SLOWLY but surely the murals got sketched, then painted, and so did the hat box.  Zack is working on sanding the floor so we can stain it this week. Hopefully before this weekend maybe!! The murals are so cute, and im so excited to see the room all completed!

1 comments:

shay July 19, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Looks great! Glad you & baby are doing well!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP