Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

Baby Shower

>> Saturday, July 24, 2010

It actually went rather well.  I was fairly worried no one would show, and although there wernt very many the people we had were all people I love! The desert bar my mom, sisters, and hubby helped put together were amazing. I finally got my rubbarb pie!! YUMM. I almost won the pin game, but Zack got me to say baby in the most obvious way haha and he won...but the grand prize was a pie and ofcourse we shared. :) The fire pit was going, people were conversing, NO rain praise the LORD! haha

My dad told Zack after, Zack informed him it was a really high % for rain during the shower, that if he (Zack) was right with the LORD it would not rain. hahaha we had our fun rubbing it in my dads face haha. Apparently Zack is fairly right with God because it didnt even sprinkle. :)

The gifts were amazing, Im so thankful for my sisters, and their thoughtfulness in gifts. haha As well we all those who gave cards and gifts alike. I am very thankful!

We ended the night back at our house with some friends we never have a chance to hang out with much anymore, had some of zacks prize pie, played a game and watched bits and peices of a movie. Good conversation, filled with awkward speach impedimants due to lack of sleep haha. Good time. 

Zack got the floor stained today so while he was stainning I took Kylyn on a walk, and then went over to my moms to help out and let her jump on the trampoline with her naughty aunties. I left her their to play after awhile, came home, showered, and then set the nursery up. SO excited with how it looks!!

After the shower, and after our friends headed for home, Zack and I folded clothes and put our baby girls clothes away sorting through things. It made it so much more real... I'm definatly in a nesting mode thats for sure! haha

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP