Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

Things worked out.

>> Friday, June 25, 2010

Funny story. From my last post I'm sure it was apparent I was slightly upset about having to switch my due date from the 15th of August to the 28th of August. Well, at my following doctors appointment I brought it up, and we got it all switched back! My c-section, I believe,  is schedualed for the 9th. YAY for that.

I got about 3 second opinions, one from a midwife, two from registered nurses that work with OB/GYN's. All told me to ask my doctor to reconsider the due date, and we reasons for switching it. sue enough when I brought it up she denied ever switching it, and explained for 10minutes why my due date could not be the 23rd of August. Anyways, she said it must have gotten switched around in the nurses notes...lol EVEN THOUGH both Zack and I were presant when SHE switched my due date.

EITHER way now its back! YAY! So oday I'm 32weeks4 days pregnant. Sunday I'll be 33weeks! Every day is getting harder it seems though. Sleeping at night has become nearly impossible to do. I'm glad I only have to get to the 9th instead of the 15th. haha

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP