Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

Did I,...Did I Realy Just See That?!

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To my dear sweet baby,


I was excited to feel you move for the first time. I wish I had written down when I first felt you move, and jotted how many weeks I was. Maybe daddy can remember for me. I wasn’t sure it was you at first. It was always hard to tell from my stomach rumbling, digestion, gas, or whether it was really you moving and squirming around.

I remember though the first time I SAW you move. I wasn’t feeling good, daddy was tired, and we weren’t on our best behavior as far as getting along that evening. Mommy decided to take a bath and just relax. I was laying there in the nice hot water staring at my belly sticking out of the surface of the water that seemed to submerge the rest of my body. When our neighbor’s made a loud noise (possibly a shampoo bottle or something dropping in the shower on the other side of the wall) suddenly I saw my belly move…right near my belly button, or just below it. I was so unbelievably happy.

Up to that point during the pregnancy I hadn’t felt as connected to you as I had felt while I carried your sister in my tummy. As soon as I saw you move though, I fell deeply in love with you. I somehow knew just a little better then I did the second before. It was amazing.

I dreamt about you all night . . . I wondered if you were a little baby boy, or a baby girl; if you would have curly hair like your big sister, or blue eyes like her. I wondered what features you might have, and whether those features came more from mommy or daddy, or from your grandparents, and if so from which side!? I am very excited to meet you!

I Love You,
Mommy

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP