Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

It Was a Night to Celebrate

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To my dearest sweet baby,


New Years Eve, the start of the year you were born, I peed on a stick. Not just any stick, but a stick that would result in shock, excitement, screaming, jumping, anxiety, stress, happiness, and all together a new addition to our little family of Three. Just to be sure though I peed on about 4 other sticks before I convinced myself the result wasn’t going to change. (nor did I want it to)

We celebrated not only the coming of the New Year, but the knowledge that we were now preparing to become a family of four instead of just three. We were playing the Wii, and exercising, and having a good time as a family just bubbly with joy and almost crazy out of our minds in shock. It was a good kind of shock though.

We were all so excited, and happy. Kylyn didn’t entirely know what was going on, but we did our best to explain. Your big sister wasn’t even quite 2 years old yet.

I am so excited for you to be here, for you to come and meet your daddy, and big sister. I’m very excited to meet you as well. Although you are growing inside of my own body, I am still so curious as to who you are! I want to know you, and see you, and touch you, and hold and cuddle you. I have to wait though, and it’s hard, but I know everyday you stay inside me, you grow bigger and stronger, and more equipped to come into this big world.





I Love You,
Mommy

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP