Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

Sleepless, and hungry

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

  Well, you would think by this time I would have been feeling better. Every morning no matter what advice I took to soothe my stomach, I always ended up sick. I was always hungry, because every time I did eat, I usually ended up seeing that food in the toilet 20-30 minutes later.

Baby, I loved you lots and lots, but I would have liked to keep some of my food. My pre pregnancy weight was 119lbs (yes I'm admitting it, but I should get props for loosing 6lbs before I found out I was pregnant, and was exercising the night we found out I WAS indeed pregnant. I was hoping to reach my target weight of 105lbs by summer but God had other plans for my time) but with all this vomiting I had been doing I had gotten down to 105lbs. My doctor didn't seem concerned at all, and I trust her, but ugh...I was so hungry!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP