Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

So Detatched...Whats Wrong With Me?

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I felt so detatched during this pregnancy. Maybe it was because of how different the situation  in which I was pregnant with Kylyn, and this baby are. With Kylyn I was so attatched, I was so involved, I felt like I knew who she was, I knew she was a girl before we found out, I talked to her all the time, read to her, sang to her...all before she was ever born. With this baby I just almost would forget I was pregnant being so busy with Kylyn. Having to get ready to move, to start planning, packing etc. Thinking about being pregnant wasn't a top priority in my day for me. I knew I was pregnant, but this baby was a stranger to me, I didnt really have a huntch as to gender, or babys personality. I didnt have much time to just sit quietly and sing, read, or talk to my belly like I did so much with Kylyn.

Maybe something was wrong with me, maybe something still is. I feel much better today, alot more attatched, but still, compared to Kylyn, not even close to attatched as I was at this time with her. Hoping it will get better as we move along up until I meet her.

I Love you baby, I really do. You are so important to me, and everytime I feel off, or read a story about mommys loosing their babies I remember how blessing I am to have you, and to be able, Lord Willing, to keep you alive, and growing strong. You are my princess. It's going to take some time for mommy to learn how to be a mommy of two instead of just one, but im sure you will make it easy.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP