Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

Doctor Time

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To my dearest sweet baby,


I chose Dr. Eloise-Marie Clark to be my Doctor. She is the same Doctor who delivered your older sister, Kylyn. She is wonderful as strange and as odd as she can sometimes be. She is a very nice woman who takes good care of mommy, and always is concerned about you.

We went for my first appointment for mommy to get checked out, and for it to be confirmed that I was indeed pregnant. Of course the results were the same as those on those sticks. We were very excited . . . and so we went on to visit the doctor every 4 weeks waiting patiently to hit all those important milestones leading to the day you arrived.

I was excited to hit the end of the first trimester, and start the second. We had our first ultrasound and you were beautiful…you had the cutest little alien face. Just like your sisters!

profile


Alien face - straight on shot


         I Love You,
          Mommy

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP