Well, I finally decided to keep track of the things I experience as a mom of a 3 year old, and a baby under 1 year. I used to journal alot, but with a toddler, then moving out of our town home, into my parents home until we closed on our house in June etc....Well, somewhere in the midst of it all my journaling abilities fell short. I decided to make it more fun, so maybe I will remind myself to do it more. I decided to create my first ever pregnancy blog, which is now just a blog where I can blog about being a mommy from being pregnant, to the issues we had with Joslyns first few weeks in this world, to just being a mommy with two beautiful girls! I hope you enjoy! Chelsie

Prayer

>> Friday, August 13, 2010

This morning before Zack went to work he called the NICU for a quick update. She is off the ventilator, and unto CPAP. Last we heard she was already down to 23, 21 being room air, so that’s really good news! As far as I know she is still getting 10ml of breast milk every 3hrs, and from what I understand will have a chance to start with feedings myself very shortly!!
That’s about all I know as far as an update at this point, but will probably know more tonight. She is doing well! Praise the Lord.

We do have some things to be prayed over though!

Please pray as we are trying to plan and decide how to play out this weekend, and coming week. Zack’s paid vacation is up, and we still have possibly a week or more with our daughter, Joslyn, in Fargo. This situation makes things hard, seeing has he needs to work since bills don’t pay themselves, but desires so badly to be in Fargo with Joslyn. Also since I am breast feeding I need to be there, but have no idea how to navigate Fargo/Moorhead. Besides the fact, Zack and I decided ahead of time that we would stick together as much as possible, instead of splitting up. He is going to try taking paternity leave for the remainder of Joslyn’s time in Fargo, and go back home one more time and put in two 12hr shifts. Still even so things will get financially stressful. So please pray for the Lords providence!
Kylyn is another issue. We want her to be with us as much as possible, but she is not allowed in the NICU since she is under the age of 2 meaning only one of us can go in at a time to see Joslyn, while the other hangs back with Kylyn. We are bringing her back to Fargo with us Friday and she will be coming home Sunday either with my parents or, if Zack decides to work Monday and Tuesday, with us unless that is…we change our minds and want her to stay longer. Ha-ha.

Another problem we have run into is Zack’s car is acting up, which has in turn made things quite difficult. He is getting it looked at today, and we are hoping it isn’t a pricey fix as we only have one working vehicle at the moment, and money is already a issue with Zack taking work off to be down in Fargo this coming week.

We have a peace about it all and know our Lord will provide, so we aren’t worrying ourselves sick over it, but please pray for us as we need to decide when it works best for Zack to work, how it will work with Kylyn, and of course the car.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP